Wednesday 25 July 2012

O My Land, My Friends

O My Land, My Friends
Author:
Edition: First Edition
Binding: Hardcover
ISBN: 0941423182



O My Land, My Friends: The Selected Letters of Hart Crane


Get O My Land, My Friends literature books for free.
Check O My Land, My Friends our best literature books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

O My Land, My Friends Download




Related Literature Books


The Complete Poems of Hart Crane (Centennial Edition)


"Crane's poetry has been a touchstone for me, and remains central to a fully imaginative understanding of American literature."-Harold BloomThis edition features a new introduction by Harold Bloom as a centenary tribute to the vi

The Broken Tower: The Life of Hart Crane


The first biography of Crane to appear in thirty years, The Broken Tower reads with all the drama of a psychological novel and the inexorable force of a Greek tragedy.Few poets have lived as extraordinary and fascinating a l

White Buildings


Crane's first collection of poems, published when he was twenty-seven, displays a prodigious gift already at the height of its powers.This first book of poems by hart Crane, one of his three major collections, was originally publishe

Hart Crane: Complete Poems and Selected Letters (Library of America)


No American poet has so swiftly and decisively transformed the course of poetry as Hart Crane. In his haunted, brief life, Crane fashioned a distinctively modern idiom that fused the ornate rhetoric of the Elizabethans, the ecstatic enigmas of Rimbau

The Broken Tower: A Life of Hart Crane


"The Broken Tower" reads with all the drama of a psychological novel and the inexorable force of a Greek tragedy. Hart Crane made a meteoric rise in the late 1920s and then as suddenly burnt out, killing himself at the age of 32, and thus turned his

No comments:

Post a Comment