Tuesday 17 July 2012

I Lick My Cheese Download

I Lick My Cheese
Author: Oonagh O'Hagan
Edition:
Binding: Hardcover
ISBN: B0058M94PC



I Lick My Cheese: And Other Real Notes from the Roommate Frontlines


Like the bestsellers PostSecret and Found, I Lick My Cheese appeals to the voyeur in all of us and presents uncensored evidence from everyday lives. Get I Lick My Cheese literature books for free.
Presenting four-color reproductions of all kinds of notes between roommates along with her own witty commentary, Oonagh O'Hagan humorously reveals the ridiculous experiences, twisted battles, and petty desperation of people who have to live together. From the bedroom to the living room and all the filthy kitchens and bathrooms in between, every imaginable trial is on display here: bongs accidentally left out for visiting grandparents, panty-sniffing creeps, ham theft, and things stored in refrigerators that really, really shouldn't be.
A
Originally published in t Check I Lick My Cheese our best literature books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

I Lick My Cheese Download


Presenting four-color reproductions of all kinds of notes between roommates along with her own witty commentary, Oonagh O'Hagan humorously reveals the ridiculous experiences, twisted battles, and petty desperation of people who have to live together
A
Originally published in t

Related Literature Books


Passive Aggressive Notes: Painfully Polite and Hilariously Hostile Writings


Part voyeuristic entertainment, part group therapy, Passive Aggressive Notes offers a fascinating look at the all-too-familiar frustrations of embattled office drones, apartment dwellers, parents, and pet owners everywhere. This curated collec

I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar: A Collection of Egregious Errors, Disconcerting Bloopers, and Other Linguistic Slip-Ups


Correct grammar and proper spelling can be a challenge, and their absence can be a source of gleeful humor to everyone but the victim of a bad grammar attack. How do you react to sandwich boards, road signs, laminated instructions, and other written

Awkward Family Photos


Based on the hit website, AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com ("painful, regrettable, horrifyingly awesome snaps of family bonding, you will laugh so hard that people in adjoining offices will ask what's wrong with you"-Esquire), this full color b

F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers


"F" stands for "funny" in this perfect gift for students or anyone who has ever had to struggle through a test and needs a good laugh. Celebrating the creative side of failure in a way we can all relate to, F in Exams gathers the most hilari

No comments:

Post a Comment