Friday 20 August 2010

I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out

I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out
Author:
Edition: 1
Binding: Kindle Edition
ISBN: B00BKRWZN2



I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out: True Stories of Becoming a Nurse


This collection of true narratives reflects the dynamism and diversity of nurses, who provide the first vital line of patient care. Get I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out literature books for free.
Here, nurses remember their first Asticks," first births, and first deaths, and reflect on what gets them though long, demanding shifts, and keeps them in the profession. The stories reveal many voices from nurses at different stages of their careers: One nurse-in-training longs to be trusted with more Aimportant" procedures, while another questions her ability to care for nursing home residents. An efficient young emergency room nurse finds his life and career irrevocably changed by a car accident. A nurse practitioner wonders whether she has violated professional boundaries in her care for a homeless man Check I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out our best literature books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out Download


A nurse practitioner wonders whether she has violated professional boundaries in her care for a homeless man

Related Literature Books


Inspired Nurse


We're all inspired at the start of our journey. This book helps us keep that feeling alive every step of the way. Remember your first day as a nurse? You thought, What a privilege to do this work! It's true. Few other professions afford the opportuni

What I Wish I Knew about Nursing: Real Advice from Real Nurses on How To Deeply Care for Patients While Still Caring For Yourself


Are you a nurse who believes our wonderful profession is more than just a job?
Did you go into nursing hoping to love it, but now find yourself feeling stressed and disheartened because you don't have enough time to provide the level o

Chicken Soup for the Nurse's Soul: Stories to Celebrate, Honor and Inspire the Nursing Profession (Chicken Soup for the Soul)


This collection of true stories champions the daily contributions, commitments, and sacrifices of nurses and portrays the compassion, intellect, and wit necessary to meet the challenging demands of the profession.AStories from student nurses recall

No comments:

Post a Comment