Saturday 14 April 2012

¡Pío Peep!

¡Pío Peep!
Author: Alma Flor Ada
Edition: Bilingual
Binding: Hardcover
ISBN: 0688160190



¡Pío Peep!: Traditional Spanish Nursery Rhymes (Spanish Edition)


El sol es de oro
la luna es de plata
y las estrellitas
son de hoja de lata. Get ¡Pío Peep! literature books for free.
he sun's a gold medallion.
The moon's a silver ball.
The little stars are only tin;
I love them best of all.Here is a groundbreaking bilingual collection of traditional rhymes that celebrates childhood and Spanish and Latin American heritage. From playing dress up to making tortillas, and from rising at daybreak to falling asleep, these joyful rhymes are sure to delight young readers.Passed down from generation to generation, the twenty-nine rhymes included have been lovingly selected by distinguished authors Alma Flor Ada and F. Isabel Campoy. English adaptations by Alice Schertle capture the spirit of each rhyme and have a charm all th Check ¡Pío Peep! our best literature books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

¡Pío Peep! Download


he sun's a gold medallion.
The moon's a silver ball.
The little stars are only tin;
I love them best of all.Here is a groundbreaking bilingual collection of traditional rhymes that celebrates childhood and Spanish and Latin American heritage English adaptations by Alice Schertle capture the spirit of each rhyme and have a charm all th

Related Literature Books


Quiero a mi Mama Porque (I Love my Mommy Because Eng/Span ed) (Spanish Edition)


"I love my mommy because she gives me great big hugs." "I love my daddy because he takes naps with me." These two beloved, best-selling concept books, richly illustrated by Ashley Wolff, are now available as board books for small ha

¿Eres Mi Mama? (Bright & Early Board Books(TM)) (Spanish Edition)




Book Details:Format: Board BookPublication Date: 9/25/2001Pages: 24Reading Level: Age 1 and Up

Quiero a mi papa Porque (I Love My Daddy Because English / Spanishedition) (Spanish Edition)


"I love my mommy because she gives me great big hugs." "I love my daddy because he takes naps with me." These two beloved, best-selling concept books, richly illustrated by Ashley Wolff, are now available as board books for small ha

No comments:

Post a Comment