Wednesday 22 June 2011

C. S. Lewis, My Godfather Download

C. S. Lewis, My Godfather
Author: Laurence Harwood
Edition:
Binding: Hardcover
ISBN: 0830834982



C. S. Lewis, My Godfather: Letters, Photos and Recollections


"With the passage of time fewer and fewer people remain alive who knew him as a living friend, and I therefore think it right and timely to record some of my memories of my relationship with the man and some aspects of his much longer friendship with my own father, with my mother, and his contemporaries throughout his life. Get C. S. Lewis, My Godfather literature books for free.
It was through this friendship with my parents that C. S. Lewis became my godfather." --Laurence Harwood, from the Introduction Laurence Harwood presents his memories and interactions with godfather C. S. Lewis, spanning Harwood's early boyhood to young adulthood. Harwood's recollections include letters received from Lewis, as well as memories of and letters between Lewis and Harwood's father, Cecil Harwood, who, along Check C. S. Lewis, My Godfather our best literature books for 2013. All books are available in pdf format and downloadable from rapidshare, 4shared, and mediafire.

download

C. S. Lewis, My Godfather Download


It was through this friendship with my parents that C. S. Lewis became my godfather." --Laurence Harwood, from the Introduction Laurence Harwood presents his memories and interactions with godfather C Harwood's recollections include letters received from Lewis, as well as memories of and letters between Lewis and Harwood's father, Cecil Harwood, who, along

Related Literature Books


Brothers and Friends: The Diaries of Major Warren Hamilton Lewis: An Intimate Portrait of C.S. Lewis



All My Road Before Me: The Diary of C. S. Lewis, 1922-1927


The life of the young Lewis was filled with contemplations quite different from those of the mature author. This early diary gives readers a window on the world of his formative years. Edited and with an Introduction by Walter Hooper; Index; photogra

C. S. Lewis: A Companion & Guide


Designed to deepen the appreciation and understanding of new Lewis readers and longtime enthusiasts alike, this comprehensive companion provides invaluable biographical, textual and historical insight into C. S. Lewis' remarkable personal, spiritual

No comments:

Post a Comment